Friday, July 20, 2012

Lesage Level IIII

I have completed the Level IIII design and here are a couple pictures.   This one on white background.   

and the same design on a black background.

I am not really happy with some of the roses and the leave.   I have extra fabric etc so I am going to make more.
The metal organza has "wonder under" or some similar produce ironed onto it.   I copied the design onto the back of the white organza and then ironed the metal over it.
RIGHT SIDE (with metal organza on top)

wrong side with design on the bottom
I will tack the metal organza down to make sure it does not lift and proceed to add the sequins and beads etc.

I plan on using the additional leaves and flowers when I have the motifs framed. 

1 comment:

  1. You are very fortunate to be able to attend Lessage. I have looked at their website a number of times thinking how great it would be to learn with them. Your work is very lovely . Well done

    ReplyDelete